Wednesday, August 13, 2008

begining to catch sleep- for "last night & tonight"

The Hypnagogic state
the state between being awake and falling asleep. For some people, this is a time of visual and auditory hallucination.
A dream- i am looking down at my large pregnant belly. I then see myself from the distance and as i turn a large perfect circle appears across my belly. suddenly a baby rushes out from between my legs. someone takes the purple and red child and tells me to clean myself up. Then i am closing the splintered dark wooden door of an outside toilet.Before i close the door i ask someone if the twins would like to see the placenta which is massive, like a horses heart, outside the door. A girl puts her head around the corner and says "no, i don't think so". I close the door.

No comments: